Mobile ERP Development
Mobile strategies are beginning to take form in the small-to-medium business ERP space. While mobile devices like laptops, PDAs, and tablets made it possible to work on the road, now workers can use their ERP applications on their mobile devices to take advantage of business capabilities and insights.
Advantages of Mobile ERP
- Improved Quality of Service
- Greater Productivity
- Deeper Business Relationships
- Competitive Advantage
- More Accurate Data Capture
Cloud ERP Module Development
Cloud-based ERP solutions are simply a suite of ERP apps that are delivered to users over their Internet connection, usually accessed via a browser. The software usually does not need to be installed on computers and is offered on a per-user, per-month, flat-rate fee.
Advantages of Cloud ERP
- Increased ERP performance
- Decreased operating costs
- Enhanced access to information
- Increased security
- Continued support
Social ERP Module Development
As the next generation of ERP systems emerges, social applications are proving their value in connecting businesses internally and with customers. Not the same as integrating ERP systems with external social-media sites, social ERP apps mirror the functionality of online social networking tools. The interface may act like Facebook, but it is secured and maintained with your ERP solution.
Advantages of Social ERP
- Facilitate collaboration and communication in the enterprise
- Easily track conversations, projects and processes
- Improve business processes
- Document business processes to support lean initiatives
- Enhance customer engagement
Two-tier ERP Module Development
Enterprises once attempted to build an all-encompassing ERP system to take care of every aspect of organizational systems. But some expensive failures have gradually brought about a change in strategy – adopting two tiers of ERP.
Advantages of Two-tier ERP
- Significant cost savings
- Increased flexibility
- Compliance made easy